Division of Property Management
1. Management of all university properties: including university real estate, buildings, transportation, unspecified equipment, and nonexpendable items valued between NT$6000 and NT$9999.
2. Management of faculty apartments and housing.
3. Management of fire, liability, and automobile insurances.
4. Management of stationary and waste materials.
5. Management of academic gowns for the graduation ceremony.
6. Re-claiming of un-lawfully occupied campus land and obtaining new campus land.
Tel：03-5715131 Ext. 31347
Location：2st Floor of Administration Building